Travel in the New Normal: Industry Guidance for Promoting the Health and Safty of All Travelers - Prepared by the U.S. Travel Association and developed based on centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and US White House guidelines: "Opening Up America Again" and in consultation with public health experts.
The EIC has developed a long list of resources from industry associations and professionals that can help with important decision-making. This information speaks directly to the effect on the business events industry. Accepted Practices Guides are also available from the EIC's APEX COVID-19 Business Recovery Task Force. ADMEI is an active member of the Events Industry Council and has members serving on this Task Force.
Advocacy Efforts - Collaborative efforts with the EIC have resulted in a number of communication pieces in support of relief effort for the events industry.
- M. Rubio 20 March 2020 sent Fri, 20 March to robust list of key US Representatives
- A Global Focused Letter that can be used for advocacy outside the United States
- A US Focus Letter that can be used for advocacy in the United States
- EIC Global Economi Significance Study (pdf)
- Customizable Global Relief Letter