Becoming an accredited DMC is a process. Please use the following guidance in regard to earning the ADMC organizational credential.
Step 1 - Complete the ADMC Application
The application form is fairly detailed and includes:
- Contact information for primary contact, chief operating officer, etc.
- Operational Status Information
- Corporate Status of the DMC
- Scope of DMC Activities
Step 2 - Documentation
The following required documents must then be uploaded to ADMEI via a form.
Document Submission Guidelines:
- Documents should all be in PDF format.
- Submit current documents within 30 days of submitting application.
- Document Nomenclature - Use the item number and the bold words in each of the items below followed by the DMC name. (i.e. 1. Articles of Incorporation - XYZ Company)
The application and the supporting documents are reviewed by staff and then sent out for review by the Commission. To ensure confidentiality and no bias, independent ADMC Commissioners are appointed to review each ADMC application. If the Commission approves, the DMC will have earned ADMC status.
Once a DMC has earned accreditation, annual maintenance will be required as follows:
- Year accreditation was earned (e.g. 2019)
- Year 1 (e.g. 2020) – Reaffirmation application (reaffirming that everything originally submitted is still true) ($125 - Member | $250 - Non-member)
- Year 2 (e.g. 2021) – Reaffirmation application (reaffirming that everything originally submitted is still true) ($125 - Member | $250 - Non-member)
- Year 3 (e.g. 2022)– Renewal application ($500 - Member | $1000 Non-member) – This is similar to the initial application along with all of the required documents except the Articles of Incorporation.
This cycle continues as long as ADMC status is held. ADMEI sends reminders to each ADMC to Reaffirm / Renew each year.
If at any time there is a change in ownership, a Change of Ownership application will need to be completed. ($125) This is similar to a Reaffirmation but captures the necessary changes that have occurred.