As the global voice of the Destination Management industry, ADMEI is the premier resource for education, standards, and practices for DMCs. Members collaborate to define and advance new initiatives and also look to ADMEI for programs and activities impacting the Destination Management industry.
Who Can Join?
As the pre-eminent organization for Destination Management Companies (DMCs), our mission is to:
- Define the DMC industry
- Establish standard business and ethical practices
- Uphold the highest level of professionalism
- Promote the value of local Destination Management through member and industry education
In support of this mission, in addition to DMC membership, ADMEI offers membership to the following industry segments: Associates (consortiums and other product and service Suppliers), Faculty, and Students.
Members joining 1 November - 30 April renew 1 January each year.
Members joining 1 May - 31 October renew 1 July each year.
A Destination Management Company (DMC) is a professional services company located in its destination and specializes in local expertise and resources. The DMC is a strategic partner to provide creative local experiences in event management, tours/activities, transportation, entertainment, and program logistics.
DMCs must meet key requirements to qualify as a Company Member in ADMEI. Meeting these requirements assures potential clients ADMEI member companies have demonstrated a basic level knowledge and experience. Click here to view DMC Membership Key Requirements.
Click Here to Apply
Company Member (Voting member) - $795.00
Company designates one voting representative. Company members and their voting representative are listed in the public online member directory FIND A DMC.
Company Membership also includes up to four (4) additional representatives to be listed in the online member search FIND A REPRESENTATIVE located on the FIND a DMC page.
Membership is location specific. Company membership includes branch offices located within a 100-mile radius of the primary location. Member benefits (member rates for training, certifications, registrations, etc. and access to Members Only content) are extended to all employees of the member company location.
- Access to My ADMEI (member only content including free ADMEiXchange webinars)
- Listing on FIND A DMC (Branches located in same country within 50 miles/80.5 km listings included)
- Permission to list ADMEI Logo on website and marketing materials
- Digital Certified Membership Badge for email/website
- Member rates for conferences, training, certifications, and accreditations
- Access to ADMEI Mentor Program
- Opportunity to serve on committees, task forces, and Board of Directors to help move the DMC industry forward
Provisional Member - $795.00
Provisional members enjoy all the benefits of Company membership except listings in Find a DMC and serving on ADMEI's Board of Directors. Once Provisional members meet all Key Requirements and reach their third anniversary in business, they are automatically transitioned to Company members.
* DMC brands with five or more owned brick and mortar offices who become ADMEI members qualify for a 10% discount provided 75% of their offices are ADMEI members. (Virtual offices do not apply.) Centralized billing is required. Contact ADMEI for more details.