Who We Are
ADMEI is the global voice of the Destination Management industry and the premier resource for education, standards, and practices for DMCs. ADMEI's member community collaborates to define and advance new initiatives and also looks to ADMEI for programs and activities impacting the Destination Management industry.
ADMEI is also the trusted partner in the certification of Destination Management professionals (DMCP) and the accreditation of Destination Management companies (ADMC).
ADMEI membership provides valuable prestige to its members through first-class education, collaboration, and accreditation. As part of ADMEI, members receive global exposure to potential buyers looking to source vetted and best-in-class Destination Management Companies.
Who Can Join?
As the pre-eminent organization for Destination Management Companies (DMCs), our mission is to:
- Define the DMC industry
- Establish standard business and ethical practices
- Uphold the highest level of professionalism
- Promote the value of local Destination Management through member and industry education
In support of this mission, in addition to DMC membership, ADMEI offers membership to the following industry segments: Associates (consortiums and other product and service Suppliers), Faculty, and Students.
Members joining 1 November - 30 April renew 1 January each year.
Members joining 1 May - 31 October renew 1 July each year.
A Destination Management Company (DMC) is a professional services company located in its destination and specializes in local expertise and resources. The DMC is a strategic partner to provide creative local experiences in event management, tours/activities, transportation, entertainment, and program logistics.
DMCs must meet key requirements to qualify as a Company Member in ADMEI. Meeting these requirements assures potential clients ADMEI member companies have demonstrated a basic level of knowledge and experience. Click here to view DMC Membership Key Requirements.
Click Here to Apply
Company Member (Voting member) - $795.00
Company designates one voting representative. Company members and their voting representative are listed in the public online member directory FIND A DMC.
Company Membership also allows employees to be listed in the online Representative Directory located via the FIND a DMC page.
Membership is location specific. Company membership includes branch offices in the same country, state, or province located within a 150-mile radius of the primary location. Member benefits are extended to all employees of the member company location.
- Access to My ADMEI (member-only content including free ADMEI webinars, contract documents & letters templates, ADMEI Forum, etc.)
- Listing on FIND A DMC (Branches located in same country, state, or province within 150 miles/241 km listings included)
- Permission to list ADMEI Logo on website, email signatures and marketing materials (Upon execution of ADMEI Logo Use Agreement)
- Member rates for conferences, training, certifications, and accreditations
- Ability to enter submissions for ADMEI Awards
- Ability to post DMC news on ADMEI Industry and Member News page
- Access to ADMEI Mentor Program
- Opportunity to serve on committees, task forces, and Board of Directors to help move the DMC industry forward
Provisional Member - $795.00
Provisional members enjoy all the benefits of Company membership except listings in Find a DMC and use of ADMEI logo. Once Provisional members meet all Key Requirements and reach their third anniversary in business, they are automatically transitioned to Company members.
Group Membership New!
Limited Time Offer for Discounted Group Rates for Company-Owned DMC Brands with 3 or More Offices. View pricing information.
Interested in a Group Membership? Contact Val Delaney to begin the group membership onboarding process!
All submitted documents are kept confidential. If the DMC rescinds its application, is unable to provide the required documentation, or does not meet the requirements for DMC membership, the membership fee, less a $100 administrative charge, will be refunded, and the Membership Application will be cancelled.