ADMEI provides webinars on the industry's hottest topics. FREE to members, ADMEI HOT TOPIC Webinars qualify for continuing education units and are developed with the 4 DMC core competencies in mind:
- DMC Business
More live HOT TOPIC Webinars are in the works for the coming year! Members can access all recorded webinars On Demand in MY ADMEI!
ADMEI webinars are recorded and available for viewing in MY ADMEI. These on demand Webinars cover a wide range of topics from emergency planning to managing your presence on social media. On demand Webinars are free to all ADMEI members and accessed under Resources in the member portal, My ADMEI.
- Grow Your DMC Business: Automotive -- Chris Clarke, Purple Dog Solutions
- Grow Your DMC Business: Sporting Events -- Laura Wolfe, Road3 | Road3 Concierge
- Courageous and Daring Leadership in Challenging Times -- Linda Clark, MHRM, SPHR, SHRM-SCP, CDTLF
- In Person Design for Form and Function -- Jack Scafide and Amanda Hooton, Cort Events
- Grow Your DMC Business: Healthcare / Pharma -- Mark Handforth, 3Sixty
- Integrated Solutions: Keeping Up With Customer Demand -- Nick Coates, Event Cost Sheet
- The Advancement Of DMCs -- Lorenzo Pignatti, DMCP Terraevents; Candace Bisconte, DMCP, Eventis Destination Services; Jill Tate, DMCP, Corinthian Events, a DMC Network Company; Paul Cataudella, Cataudella Law, APC; Paul Miller, CIS, CITP, Spectra; Robyn Bass, DMCP, Maple Ridge Events Powered by EES
- The Essential Service Of A DMC - Part I --
- The Essential Service Of A DMC - Part II --
- ADMEI / PCMA Community Conversation: The Future Of Client And Supplier Partnerships -- Alaina Tobar, DMCP, PRA Northern California; William F. Reed, FASAE, CMP, American Society of Hematology
- Ask The Attorney: New Contract Considerations For Live And Hybrid Events -- Jonathan T. Howe, Esq.
- Redefining Event Business Models And Client / Supplier Partnerships -- Alaina Tobar, DMCP, PRA Northern California; Lorenzo Pignatti, DMCP, Terraevents; Carolyn Pund, Cisco Systems, Inc.; William F. Reed, FASAE, CMP, American Society of Hematology
- The Letter Of Intent For DMCs: A Discussion About Its Intended Use And Application -- Paul Cataudella, Cataudella Law
- Event Design Post COVID-19: Form Vs. Function -- Leigh Tidwell, CSEP, AFR Furniture Rental; Patrick Peel, CHE, Hello! Destination Management; Tom Kehoe, Kehoe Designs; Kathy Grau, Grau Consulting, LLC
- Return To Meetings - Health Security -- Dr. Jonathan Spero, In-House Physicians
- Leading And Communication In Turbulent Times -- AmyK Hutchens
- Our Comeback Starts With Connection! -- Jonathan Sprinkles
- Event Risk Management: Identifying, Scoring & Mitigating Risks During The Planning Cycle -- Dan Hooton, Spearfish Security
- Introduction To Escrow For DMCs -- Grant Snider, Meeting Escrow, Inc.
- Nurturing Relationships For Business Success In Uncertain Times -- Crystal Washington
- Tech To connect With Video: Build Meaningful (And Profitable) Relationships In An On-Screen World -- Julie Holmes
- Navigating Through The Uncertainty From Contracts To Conversations -- Paul Cataudella, Cataudella Law
- The Home Office Masterclass -- Crystal Washington
- Navigating The Balancing Act: Sales And Operations Roundtable
- Leave Nothing To Chance: ADMEI's Event Emergency Planning Checklist -- Dan Hooton, Spearfish Security
- Master Your LinkedIN Page For A Better "ePresence" -- Mark Galvin, ePresence
- DMC Institute - Part 1 - Fundamentals -- ADMEI
- DMC Institute - Part 2 - Sales And Marketing -- ADMEI
- DMC Institute - Part 3 - Proposals And Pricing -- ADMEI
- DMC Institute - Part 4 - Program Logistics And Risk Management -- ADMEI
- Marathon Madness - How To Achieve True Work/Life Balance -- Greg Hawks, Hawks Agency
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) & The DMC Industry -- Bruce Smith, Northpointe Management Group & Paul Miller, Spectra DMC
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) & The DMC Industry: Part 2 -- Barbara Dunn O'Neal & Brian J McGinnis, Barnes & Thornburg LLP
- ECPAT-USA: The Meetings And Event Industry's Role In Human Trafficking -- Michelle Guelbart, ECPAT-USA
Need help logging in? Contact ADMEI HQ for assistance.