Filing a Complaint
Membership in ADMEI belongs to the DMC, not the individual. All members of ADMEI and Accredited Destination Management Companies (ADMCs) have agreed by virtue of their membership or accreditation to uphold ADMEI’s Code of Ethical Conduct ("the Code").
If you have a complaint against a member company of ADMEI for any business practice you believe is unethical and a possible violation of the Code, we recommend the following available options:
- Contact the ADMEI member immediately and explain your concerns.
- If the ADMEI member cannot or will not correct the issue to your satisfaction, call or write the company and explain the situation and outline the steps you would like taken.
- If the company does not resolve the issue and is a member of ADMEI or an Accredited DMC ("ADMC") you may file a complaint with ADMEI’s Ethical Conduct Chair.
To file your complaint, complete the online Ethical Complaint Form by clicking the File Complaint button below. The form includes the following basic information:
- The DMC and parties involved
- Identification of item(s) in the Code that was violated
- The date and details of the incident
- Efforts made to resolve the matter
- Responses from or actions taken by the other parties to resolve the matter
- Information on the amount and cost of the product or service, if relevant (include invoices or other supporting documents)
- How you would like to see the complaint resolved or remedied
- File upload capability to provide supplemental documentation
Ethics complaints should be filed by the Company Owner or General Manager.