EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS CERTIFICATE PROGRAM
ADMEI's Emergency Preparedness Certificate Program (EPCP) is developed by in collaboration with global leaders in security, intelligence, training, and investigative services.
Throughout the course, attendees participate in group exercises encouraging problem solving from different industry perspectives. In addition, attendees receive a variety of tools/handouts to customize for their use.
This course, focused on global strategies, helps develop emergency & risk management specialists within your company.
Who Should Attend?
DMC's, Planners, CVB's, DMO's, Hospitality Employees, etc. -- Anyone involved in the planning and/or execution of meetings and events will benefit from taking this course!
Attendees will gain an understanding of the many facets of emergency preparedness including:
- Emergency Planning Mission with a focus on prevention, mitigation, and recovery
- Basics of Emergency Operations Planning
- Comprehensive, team approach to assist in building or revising an Emergency Operations Plan
- Extensive scenarios to explore emergency situations and appropriate responses
- Liability and Risk Management issues that can occur
- Additional planning considerations and risk assessments tools
- Current events and trends impacting the event and Destination Management industry.
$585 USD ADMEI Members
$650 USD Non-Members
10% Discount for 5 or more from the same office
ADMEI is a CMP Preferred Provider. This program earns CMP Preferred Provider credit (8 credit hours).
Each participant receives a certificate which can be used for DMCP application or recertification.
As a CAE Approved Provider educational program related to the CAE exam content outline, this program may be applied for 8 credits toward CAE application or renewal professional development requirements.